9-13 September, 2016
The Monsoon Music Festival is a music festival with an international concert series and a focus on guitar education. Masterclasses, workshops and lectures are scheduled during the day. Our featured musicians will perform over the weekend (Friday-Sunday), and a student recital on the last evening (Tuesday).
As a classical guitarist, you can benefit in different ways.
Monsoon Music Festival Guitar Weekend package
- One private masterclass with a featured musician scheduled on either Saturday or Sunday.
- Access to all the public workshops and concerts.
- Cost: Rs1000
Monsoon Music Festival Guitar Camp package
- All participants of the Guitar Camp package must prepare a piece of music to work on intensively over these 5 days. On the last day of the festival you should be ready to perform it as part of the student recital.
- One private masterclass from a featured artiste each day of the festival
- Access to public workshops
- Access to structured lessons on classical guitar history, technique and improvisation
- Daily classical guitar ensemble class
- Cost: Rs2000
Boyd meets Girl (Rupert Boyd + Laura Metcalf cello-guitar duo),
R2T2 (Raphael Bereau and Tizoc Romero)
Brendan Evans (solo guitar)
Abhisek Mallick (sitar)
Kunal Saha (santoor)
Sudip Chattopadhyay (flute) & Subrata Gupta (tabla)
Book your concert tickets online:
AJC Bose Rd, Elgin, Kolkata, West Bengal 700020
Phone: 033 2283 2742